Friday, June 15, 2012

A quick note after some requests/ideas

So...ever since I did that post about not wearing foundation for the Summer I have had quite a few reactions and comments.
Most common reaction= seriously? You're actually doing that? And yes. It's for real. And yes, you should probably jump on the bandwagon and try it out.
Then I've had a couple people ask me what I've been doing instead of facewash (since that was part of the deal...no facewash) and here is the link to the soap I've been using. Unfortunately I bought it in Las Vegas so the store isn't exactly reachable- but they are online. I've always been a fan of Tea Tree oil- natural stuff...it really does work quite a bit. But I can't stand the smell of it as an oil- it's pretty strong! So when I found it in soap form I was pretty excited. So no facewash...just some natural soap.

 And then third I've heard about this natural foundation. My friend told me about it and I've had a few people tell me that they tried it and it's been working great! So the link here . And if you hate following links I'll just tell you. It's this article about not knowing what you are putting on your face with makeup, so they give you a new idea for foundation...drumroll....cornstarch. That's it. If you're pale like me you can just use straight up cornstarch. If you're lucky enough to get a summer tan, you can mix in your powder foundation with it to color it and that will make your foundation go farther! It's a good idea.

1 comment: