Monday, June 4, 2012

The tree branch vase :)

Once upon a time I had this expensive hobby called flower arranging. And ever since I've been out of school, the only connection I have with it is through my floral magazines. These things are worse than Pintrest, trust me. Because here I was holding in my hand this perfect idea of a vase made of sticks. So I've been longing to do it. And this morning, I did! Behold. The stick vase that I made myself (tree branches and twine wrapped around a mason jar) and the $10 worth of Walmart flowers I filled it with. I always feel bad buying flowers from a grocery store because I know they aren't the best quality and I have this obligation to help out the floral community...but lets be honest, in a Summer of saving up for college, I'm feeling a little cheap.


Alstroemeria and Mums...if you were wondering. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment