Monday, June 11, 2012

Pictures from my "run-away" trip to Idaho this weekend

Sorry for the million blog posts tonight. I've just had a lot on my mind.

My little sister drove up with me so I wouldn't have to drive alone. I love the deep conversations and the advice talks we had on during the long drive. And also the very loud singing to the radio which made it a party.


I have this quirk called- I'm obsessed with wearing sunglasses in the car and if I don't I automatically think my eyes are drying out. Don't ask how they're related cause I couldn't tell you.

Love this girl. Super cute fancy hairstyle + baggy football hoodie = Amanda.

Love these crazy girls. Can you see why I can't live without them?

We had a slumber party. Brought just two mattresses out into the living room and miraculously, no one had to sleep on the floor...it was a little squished... And had a dance party jumping on them to "Want U Back" by Cher Lloyd (love that song!)...and yes, jumping on the bed is still fun when you're older.

One o'clock in the morning and we feel the need to make Muddy Buddies.

Trying out hairstyles on my roommates with super long hair. 
And seriously. Who could NOT be in love with Idaho. There is a big place in my heart for those wide open spaces!



No comments:

Post a Comment