Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just getting excited for some chalk!

Chalk Art Festival is THIS WEEKEND people! I have been looking forward to it since like...last year. It's my favorite. Anyways. Here are pictures of chalk arts past. Maybe to get you excited too?
year one
year two

two and a half (high school chalk the walk)
Year three



Even though Girl with the Peal Earing was our best yet artistically speaking, there will always be a special place in my heart for Jimi as the most fun and personal favorite. 
And sneak peak...this is the picture we are doing this year!


 Do you kinda think she's pretty? Cause I do!




2 comments:

  1. i'm always so impressed by these chalk arts that i see. so beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ! I'm so excited! It's so weird to see how many hours we've spent chalking. So excited

    ReplyDelete