Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A 10 minute stop

This weekend I drove up to Idaho with my parents to go to Church with my brother and his wife. They were blessing their baby in church and we wanted to be there. So we drove up for 4 hours. Went to church for 2, ate dinner, and drove back for 4 hours. There was about a 20 minute time gap of space before my dad wanted to leave, so I took the car and ran to my old apartment to surprise visit my roommates from the last semester of college. I can't even describe how much I love these girls. I mean first off, they are all incredible selfless gorgeous (the list goes on.) But for more selfish reasons, I've never known it was possible for anyone to love me that much. When I lived there, without fail, every day I got home from campus when I walked in that door I had someone yell my name because they were EXCITED that I was home. You should have seen the looks on their faces when I walked through that door. And the screaming (good kind of course). I was in tears of course, I cry when I'm really happy. I mean, to feel THAT loved and to know there is someone out there who likes you THAT much. It's just the best feelings in the world. Now I'm trying desperately to plan a trip back up there where I can stay for more than 10 minutes. The following is a video of videos and pictures that I made one morning while feeling nostalgic. I've wanted to make one for the longest time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment