Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Trouble With "X"

This is an article by C.S. Lewis that I absolutely LOVE! I've been thinking about it a lot lately and wanted to post it and advise you to read it. It's got some incredible truths in it that I think everyone needs to hear.
I've been thinking about it because I've been noticing myself and others getting annoyed at other people. We all do it. We get annoyed that so-and-so has this awful habit or is so inconsiderate and we get offended. But think about it...you probably also have awful habits and annoying characteristics. Probably my favorite quote in the world and also life lesson that I have learned is when Regina Spektor in her song "Ghost of Corporate future" says "People are just people like you." In fact, while you're chasing my links, go listen to the song. It's also got some great truths to it.

1 comment:

  1. I love this article by Lewis. It should be read at least once a week like clockwork as it places pointing fingers in proper place. Thanks for posting! Jett

    ReplyDelete