Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July!

A simple arrangement. Super good tip if you own no cool vases...get a cup and wrap one of your colorful rags around it, and then tie it on with a ribbon...walla, cool vases for free!


And I'm proud to be an American. Where at least I know I'm  free!


I have been WAITING for the 4th just so I could do this! Fruit flag. Blueberries, watermelon, and ice.

This was the epitome of my 4th this year. This arrangement and flag. No really. I worked all night. And during the day I helped some people move furniture around. Felt kindof weird not watching the fireworks and all. And even while I was working, I was just so worried about the fire on the mountain- I couldn't even think of fireworks. 
So please everyone pray for those fires to be put out SO quickly and that no one will get hurt!
and
God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment