Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Remember China?

So I've been in a video mood. This is a compilation of memories from my trip to China last summer. I realized I did not take nearly as many videos as I should have while I was there. I kindof like videos maybe more than pictures sometimes?
The clips go like this: The hair salon employees dancing outside to get people's attention to come in: tandem bicycling around the city wall in Xian...not the great wall- just a wall...we never went to THE GREAT WALL- but it's fine: Tong dynasty show, watch the yellow guy! : on the 20 hour train ride some of the girls got bored- and drunk, and it was midnight and they just kept singing. It's all fine though, because that friend of ours you see there, he taught them how to sing happy birthday (really more like 'hippy birsday') to me when I turned 18. Long train ride though (some of the video is sideways- so sue me) : Just as at a street restaurant, the cook is making the noodles as they are ordered, out of flour and water and a little oil. nbd. : fried rice : Me and zoie got sick near the end of the trip...so jet lag + sick voice + slap happy....that's what happened. And the song about squatters....yeah, instead of toilets they have holes in the ground to squat over- not my favorite, especially not the public ones which do not, in fact, have walls. But this makes me laugh every time I watch it.

So anyways- just some memories from last year. This trip is what turned travel fever into international travel fever. But you know what? Here are two quotes for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment