Sunday, July 22, 2012

So this is Summer


These lilies are in my garden! Beautiful? Yes.


Rainy summer storms, wearing my big red sweater with an alligator. If you don't know the significance of that...The Aquabats. But I love it. I'm kindof a sucker for red things. My camera, my laptop...:) Love it.


Why do onions have such beautiful flowers but smell so stinky? The world will never know.

This year my mom wanted to get rid of the mint leaf plant that grows like a weed but smells so yummy....but instead she put it in a pot to contain it. I want one of my own for college a little bit. I LOVE that mint stuff.
(chives and basil also got put in pots so as to not get out of control...it's a good idea.)

Going on a walk with Leah right after wisdom teeth are out. Laughing hurts. 

Lots of people don't like breakfast. I don't think I really would either if I stuck to breakfast foods. So instead I wake up each morning and have either a desert, or dinner food. It mixes things up. And is perfectly normal in my family. My sister made little cheesecakes in a muffin tin to make them the right size. Lion House recipe.
See? Isn't she cute as she cooks? 



No comments:

Post a Comment