Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lately in college

My life according to my camera...aka not the real bit where I'm living at the library...just the bit where I'm having fun.
Cold enough to wear scarfs, warm enough to not wear jackets.

Idaho is burning so the sun is RED-red every morning and night and it's because of the smoke I think. Beautiful but somewhat scary.

When life gets you feelin crazy stressed- the art gallery is the perfect place to unwind with their chill music and inspiring pictures. 

Biking to the farmers market- and some things we got sucked into...including cheap fruits and vegetables. Nothing like giant tomatoes and fresh peaches. :)






Off our "balcony" we have a fantastic view of construction next door...and the truck company sidumpr...? It's great. But mostly I just like throwing paper planes off. It's okay though because people at the bottom always steal the planes- so it's not littering? 

Not really much of a balcony- but I'll take what I can get.


We started this plan called- on Saturday and Sunday cook meals in bulk to eat for the rest of the week. So when we're cooking all these meals to freeze and put in the fridge it feels like Thanksgiving- and a thanksgiving amount of dishes.

Sometimes people are beautiful. This girl is my home-decorating-inspiration and the best cook ever. Today she made homemade whip-cream and french toast and waffles and strawberries...and then taco soup for dinner- and invited me to both. People are sweet.

Being lazy and taking the elevator + too lazy to even stand up.


"You don't have to drive me- I can go by myself. I walked back and forth all of Fall semester!"
"You never would have made it."
But I can still carry all the bags up from the car at once by myself.
And dance parties at the Hart :)





No comments:

Post a Comment