Sunday, August 5, 2012

Herb arrangement

Okay. The other day I was looking out at the garden and just thinking that onions have such beautiful flowers and so does cilantro. And I got this crazy idea of doing an herb arrangement. I added some cosmos for color. And at first it was a very bad idea. Because I remembered that I hate cilantro- and it smelled. and then it had the added smelly smell of onion. And it was real bad. So I sprayed it with a cinnamon spray. And that really didn't help. It was like a really bad smell of Mexican food mixed with Christmas- at the same time. But after airing it out for a couple hours it was fine and pretty and so I conclude that if you can stand the smell for a couple hours it will end up being pretty cool. And so yes, you can use food plants in your arrangements.





1 comment: