Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dentists- spoiler alert, it's got complaining in it.

Bear with me.
Can I just say. Does anybody out there, I mean anybody who is not a dentist, actually like dentists? I mean they're great people, but nobody likes going to the dentist right? Because first off. Who in the world flosses their teeth diligently? And who brushes 3 times a day? There's just not time for that kind of stuff. But no one will openly admit to their dentist that they only floss when there is something stuck in their teeth. Anyways. Going to the dentist- anxiety right? Because you know that all those times you were too lazy to brush your teeth are going to mean you have to come back and get that shot in your cheek and awful drilling because- cavities!!! Yikes. And double yikes...times expensive. And sometimes they put up the x-rays so you can see them...and they're like "see right here, that one's pretty big, we're going to need to get that fixed" and I honestly don't know what they are looking at because all the teeth look the same to me. But the reason for this whole long rambling rant about dentists is this. Prescription toothpaste. Right? That's what they wanted me to do. Get some prescription toothpaste.... Prescription. Toothpaste.  ? Prescription. Prescription? Can I just say that a million times because I'm a little confused. Because last time I checked prescriptions were for sick people. With diseases. Anyways....saw my first glimpse of the Olympics today. That's the good that came out of the dentist today- they have TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment