Friday, February 1, 2013

Escaping the checklist

Kindof felt like my birthday when my old roommate Cara came down for the day. Unrelated friends + doing activities that are not part of the day to day routine of checking things off the never-ending list = not common. I got to go around sandy/draper and showoff all the things that I love about it. Going around the all the little things that make me love the town I live in- and doing it with a hilarious person none the less. 

First we went to the park on top of the hill that overlooks the whole valley and played in the deep snow like children. 
Cara- if you see this, I'm sorry that these are not the most flattering pictures ever. :)


And got stuck in the snow...



Then sang embarrassingly loud in the whisper dome. 

Then got hot chocolate (I'm convinced that 7-11 has the best tasting hot chocolate ever) and walked around ikea. 

And the winner of the throwpillow you would least likely want staring at you while you get ready for bed goes to...


Amish lady?


And then bought dinner (if gelato and muffins and donuts can count as dinner?) and ate it in the upstairs of a grocery store. 

Doesn't that sound like the perfect day? It is to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment